He makes it because a man like him living in these times of corruption when he announced his Christianity and faith in Jesus Christ the angels and the Church celebrated and by the works of his hands and the Prison Ministry accredited to him proves that Christ did change his life, he led many to the Lord and his crowns in heaven are many.
What is more important is his conversion reminds us of who we need to bless his appointed time points again to them he is gone but never forgotten.
He was a man carried away captive and came out singing the praises of God.
After his release from prison, Colson founded Prison Fellowship in 1976, which today is “the nation’s largest outreach to prisoners, ex-prisoners, and their families.”
Charles Wendell Colson
Went Home April 21, 2012 (aged 80)
Psalms 137:1-9 KJV
(1) By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
(2) We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
(3) For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
(4) How shall we sing the LORD’S song in a strange land?
(5) If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
(6) If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
(7) Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
(8) O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
(9) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Children are guaranteed a place in heaven, and if verse nine seems horrible to you, it’s because you lack the understanding of the eternal soul. Daughter of Babylon is a nation of pagans; it would be worse for those children to grow up serving false gods and ending up in a prison where there is no escape from. We should always be for pro-life the old testament had no recourse we have recourse to win them all to Jesus.