[spreaker type=standard width=100% autoplay=false episode_id=5128503]
There are angels among us…
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
I have attended churches and have noticed them sitting in among us, in this message we will look closely at how to spot them and what it is that gives them away. One thing is certain they love G-d and don’t get enough of His word. They shall come forth as Jesus promised to bring in the final harvest Matthew 13:49.
They know who I am and who I am to G-d, the more they hear the truth of what took place in Egypt the more will come to remember that fatal day that G-d moved the mountains and shook the hills at his wrath at the great offense. The Son of G-d shall never be anyone’s pet!
(1) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
(2) But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
(3) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
(4) The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
(5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
(6) For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
These series of images I speak on more in the audio message as I always do. In the last several years with our newest camera’s we have picked up these anomalies many have seen referenced them as ghosts.
(24) For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of G-d for us:
(25) Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
(26) For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
(27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
(1) A Prayer of Moses the man of G-d. Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
(2) Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art G-d.
(3) Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
(4) For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
(5) Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
(6) In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
(7) For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
(8) Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
(9) For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
(10) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
(11) Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
(12) So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
(13) Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
(14) O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
(15) Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.
(16) Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
(17) And let the beauty of the LORD our G-d be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Below is the NASA video catching one cool game of hide and seek when a young spirit calls tag your it on a satellite. It was during this STS75 event that the church was in throws of laughter. The world looked on and many churches with skepticism. Let us not forget about what happened to Peter in the book of Acts when the angels had their triumphal entry of the Son coming to sit in the seat that awaited him for countless thousands of years. We are connected and the video below the NASA video shows just how close they can be. It was a church that taught me to love my Fathers word the Pastor’s wife lit my ears on fire every time she taught from G-d’s word. Her book “Renewing Your Mind G-d’s Prescription for Wholeness” saved my life by healing a mind tormented with the instructions of failure.
Do not watch without having heard the message, the church will not be doing this it was done to reveal to me the remaking of Bible stories. The world remakes movies so why not see the peace plan in the remake of Hosea and Esther for the final days. What you are observing is angels ministering and playing with their Avatar like partners. G-d was also being merciful to a Nebuchadnezzar like spirit in the church rather than turn him into animal G-d took control of his church and removed control from him.
The inside of this Stoney Littleton barrow in England where the resurrection passage of scripture is found you can see the orbs / spirits. When crop circles are made thousands can be seen as depicted in the images below. The angels follow the lamps that make the circles after all they are the seven spirits of G-d come into the earth. They are the same lamps Lucifer once carried come to serve here as they served before the final rebellion in heaven. Restore order and worship back to the Son.
During a recent crop formation a young woman takes in the spiritual love that surrounds her.