[spreaker type=standard width=100% autoplay=false episode_id=5172590]
The devil tries to get us off in tangents in hopes of confusing us. The fact is light always shines on Jesus and always reveals truth exposing what is hidden in the darkness. Lucifer was only the light bearer. We are at the end and G-d gives us a man much like what the angels were given just before the rebellious were cast out. We are doing the opposite this time the wicked stay and the righteous leave.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
Think of me as Lucifer 2.0 and the winner over Lucifer 1.0. Sure the antichrist is coming he has too, G-d must judge the wicked but not before mercy has had its chance to tell the world the good news. Many say they know the word of G-d but how many really know the G-d of the word?
Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
(26) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
(27) And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
(28) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
(29) So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
(30) Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
(31) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
(32) But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
(33) Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
(5) And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
(6) And hath made us kings and priests unto G-d and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will G-d bring with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of G-d: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
(62) And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.