Until recently, I had never heard of this man it was the documentary “The Family” that introduced him to me. I wept at the work he had done touched by his spirit this man was the real deal and he did extremely well for the kingdom, and when I added his numbers, God again revealed to me as he always does. Doug Cole’s ministry touched many kings and where many of the 144000 will be called from.
I was blown away by this man’s outreach his Bible that he gave to all those in power was called simply “Jesus”, which only had the four gospels and the book of Acts within.
He knew where to find God in the universe all the other books and prophecies ever written all pointed to Jesus, so he was not wrong in teaching just Jesus. One of the crop circles has the books indicating major and minor prophets surrounding the four gospels that I called “Where to find God in the Universe” That’s what Father wanted it called it was obvious to me. There are 62 circles surrounding the four gospels but other letters did not make the Canon, and with good reason the numbering was important. With the Bible’s 66 books and the 6th book of the new testament being Romans, 666 well, need I say more?
These 66 circles point to Psalm 66:1-20
Psalms 66:1-20 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Song or Psalm. Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:
(2) Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
(3) Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
(4) All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
(5) Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.
(6) He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
(7) He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
(8) O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
(9) Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
(10) For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
(11) Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
(12) Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
(13) I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,
(14) Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
(15) I will offer unto thee burnt sacrifices of fatlings, with the incense of rams; I will offer bullocks with goats. Selah.
(16) Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
(17) I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.
(18) If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
(19) But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
(20) Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
Douglas Evans Coe
Went Home with great rewards awaiting him on February 17, 2017 (aged 88)
(God’s numbers are 888 representing New Heavens and Earth Doug helped to fill the coming Kingdom. )
Psalms 144:1-15 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
(2) My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
(3) LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
(4) Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
(5) Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
(6) Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.
(7) Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
(8) Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
(9) I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
(10) It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.
Doug Cole’s fellowship group did just that with political figures who like David fell, we are made of clay we fall we ask for forgiveness and he is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us, we are no greater than HE and we must also forgive.
(11) Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:
(12) That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:
(13) That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:
(14) That our oxen may be strong to labor; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.
(15) Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
Thank You, Douglas,