Our biological donors provide the needed material to procreate, yet it is God who provides the spirit. So many of us are born through acts of sin, outside the dictates of God and HIS word, and many suffer for it.
It is said God does not give us more than we can bear, and if we call upon HIM, we are assured HIS burden is light, and HIS yoke is easy.
During this century, closest to the return of Christ, one man was saving children for profit illegally. He was playing God with life, or was he doing the will of God? After all, like many of us, he considered himself to be a Christian.
Because his story is so widely made known and I know that he had expanded his black market adoptions to other parts of America, I did his appointed time the end of a man’s life is ordered by God when he ceased to live God had called him home. What I found surprised even me.
We are the last generation before the return of Christ, and every life, whether it be black, red, yellow, or white, matters to God. It matters to me. It should matter to us all.
I have to fight ignorance and ministers of righteousness to reveal the truth to those who think they have the understanding and what they understand is very little, enough to save themselves while they condemn others.
Balls of light made these crop circles.
Exodus 22:20-25 KJV
(20) He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.
(21) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(22) Ye shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child.
(23) If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
(24) And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
(25) If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.
Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Many of us seek to understand why we are here or what happened to our parents, or why they did not want us?
Believe me, friend, you are wanted.
Some children end up in homes of love while others become Cinderellas who never get their night at the ball because they never meet their fairy godmother, in this case, the Father of Spirits and light.
Psalms 10:4-18 KJV
(4) The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
(5) His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
(6) He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
(7) His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
(8) He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
(9) He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.
(10) He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.
(11) He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
(12) Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
(13) Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
(14) Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
(15) Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
There is only one mediator between God and us.
(16) The LORD is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
(17) LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
(18) To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
I took an interest in Dr. Thomas Hicks and his black market adoption agency. What may be one man’s monster may be another man’s Schindler. My interest was peaked in understanding the emotions these individuals had been going through.
I had experienced them myself.
I was born in 1959 and was brought to full term, becoming a Catholic Charities Child and placed in a foster family that eventually adopted me on December 29, 1959, six months after my birth. The lawyer only charged my stepfather 125.00 to make it official. I led my stepdad to Christ, and I even have witnesses to testify that I had and that I love Jesus.
During the ’50s to early ’60s, Dr. Hicks was running an abortion clinic that encouraged women to bring their babies up to 37 weeks. He induced labor giving birth to stillborns weighing in around 3.5 pounds to 5 pounds and selling them to mothers wanting children from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars, and the women who gave them up were handed 20 dollars and told to go out and buy a new dress.
The new parents were on a list, and when called, they had to be there at his clinic within twelve hours. Go in the front and leave by the back with birth records by the doctor in hand. These were children conceived in sin, one the Mayor’s illegitimate daughter and the Sheriff’s reproach, innocent lives that were being fearfully and wonderfully made despite the sin they were conceived in. High ranking officials were protecting the whole system. Immoral, yes, absolutely. However, what the devil means for evil God makes into good.
The word tells us there is a time coming soon and very soon when the earth and the seas will give up their dead and God will resemble us for the judgment and those who rejected HIS SON into the fires and those who love HIM will stay with HIM.
This same God who created all the stars and life will take the DNA of the individual eaten by the fish dropped to the bottom of the seas and blown to the dust of the earth back together again. This same God I was told had no hand in numbering HIS most HOLY word. Excuse me, was this a true nailbiter for HIM that so many ministers claim?
There God seems so small.
Dr. Thomas Jugarthy Hicks, Sr.
Monster or a Schindler?
Bloomington, Pickett County, Tennessee, USA
Death 5 Mar 1972 (aged 83)
McCaysville, Fannin County, Georgia, USA
The crop circles reveal many of the Psalms of David, who was after God’s own heart. A heart we find in the FOUR Gospels of the New Testament, so our count begins in the heart of David towards the actual heart of God.
5+3+19+72+83 = 182 minus 150 Psalms minus 31 Proverbs drops us in Ecclesiastes 1.
All is Vanity and the vanity of wisdom.
Ecclesiastes 1:1-18 KJV
(1) The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
(2) Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
(3) What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun?
(4) One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth forever.
(5) The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
(6) The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
(7) All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
(8) All things are full of labor; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
(9) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Except for us, we are here for the first and last time, some with hopes of returning with Christ to reign with HIM a thousand years.
(10) Is there anything whereof it may be said, See, this is new? It hath been already of old time, which was before us.
(11) There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
(12) I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem. (Solomon)
(13) And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
(14) I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
(15) That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
(16) I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
(17) And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
(18) For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
The ignorant shout that no one will be wiser than Solomon??
Well, I would like to introduce you to Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High God. I understand where human Psychology originated, and that is why I do not play into it; if you took a minor in psychology, your time would have been better spent in prayer and that in the name of Jesus.
Matthew 12:38-42 KJV
(38) Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
(39) But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
(40) For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
(41) The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
(42) The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
Like Joseph Smith, whose birthday points to Psalm 58:3, I could not help myself to notice all the 8’s in Dr. Hicks’s Birthday, so I had to look, and the children he saved we absolutely know had children of their own praise, God, I have even seen some of them wearing crosses and praying in Jesus name.
18+10+18+88 = Psalm 134
Psalms 134:1-3 KJV
(1) A Song of degrees. Behold, bless ye the LORD, all ye servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD.
(2) Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD.
(3) The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.
Hard to get what has not been born to worship the LORD in his sanctuary.
Three days the antichrist will lie injured with a head wound and miraculously rise up, but I am pretty sure another spirit will be driving when he does and with the church gone home just until the indignation has passed and the wicked see their folly.
I think the wisdom of the event is that those who are left behind deserve a leader with brain damage.
Hell is a real place, and God does not want anyone to go to. We are here because those who rejected the SON before the creation of man were cast into this place to stave off more rebellion. Heaven can only be heaven with those who desire to be there and honor the teachings of the LORD.
Free will never ceases to be free, so choose this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house I will serve the LORD.
In heaven, there is one HOLY FATHER. On earth, there are two. If I am to play the role on earth, I am here at the bottom and to crush the head of the serpent who wanted to be like the most high God; then I need to rise above their heads to make it happen.
Brother Abel (Benjamin)