God took nothing away from us, we have not because God’s people do not want it, the world did not steal anything from us we gave it away when we compromised with the world, the world won and what the world takes away we will never get back.
Every time we give up a part of our faith, the world rejoices and we lose it forever. We lose a precious part of God’s promise sacrificed to the world and the world will not give it back.
Someday when the world tells us we can no longer have our religion, and we must worship where they say, and God is driven from our schools, and our government, and our homes.
Then God’s people can look back and know that our religion was not taken from us it was given up handed over bit by bit until there was nothing left.~Robert Sheffey 1890
The angels lost their estate in heaven because they followed the one with all the glitter and the flash whose only reason to exist was to show them HIS SON’s value, but he chose not to. Instead, he went with and led the doubters, the unbelievers—the ones who wanted power and kingdoms without honoring the words of God his idea hold all the world hostage until the SON of God surrendered. Do you really want to be with people who do not honor God’s SON or HIS righteousness?
Because of his rebellion, he hates the SON and seeks to take away what belongs only to the SON, all glory, honor, and praise. America was the last land to give that and bring others to Jesus.
We need a rebellion that leads back to the Creator and HIS SON.
Revival begins in your own heart; take a stand against what is clearly an evil that seeks to devour the world.
I started out with great joy and was quickly rebuked, rebuffed called names.
I will not bow to ROME or any of their minion’s doctrines and transformed ministers of righteousness. If you feel God prefers that 1972 New American Standard as opposed to a proven 400-year-old translation that gave us OLD America, you run with it!
When those who have bowed to the world and its leaders are ready to meet God’s leaders, I’m ready to point them out.
They could easily repent and see the true value of Jesus.
If you are a Catholic or have no problem with them, you are more than likely staying for the conclusion and missing the rapture; you person should not be a leader.
All those shelters that have been built by the lost to hide from the wrath to come could so easily be made useless by surrendering to the SON, the one who came to honor HIS father’s word and obeyed HIS commandments.
HE came for Israel, and in the end, HE turns HIS face back towards her to reveal what she has accomplished in giving HIM HIS bride.
I’m not Benny Hinn or Wigglesworth; I’m Bobby, who points to the return of Christ.
Who believes the SON of God’s honor is worth the world.
Don’t you agree?
I was sadly hug deprived as a child. And by the looks of things, he is going to keep it that way.
You are not going HOME if you follow ROME, where all the pantheon of false gods congregated to prevent the work of Christ from advancing. You can check that with the HR department, but I am sure the angels are leaving behind all those who offend and work iniquity, including those supporting it.
You want to talk about disappointment; God rejoices in the truth. When those who hear it reject it, HE does not rejoice over them.
Make more sense to you now?
8+30+19+02+82 = 141 From the writings of a man who was after God’s own heart Like Sheffey King David.
Psalms 141:1-10 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
(2) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
(3) Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
(4) Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties. (Psalm 1:1)
(5) Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
(6) When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
(7) Our bones are scattered at the grave’s mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
(8) But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
(9) Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
(10) Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
Brother Abel (Benjamin)