As believers, we know our King is coming, all the signs are here, we need to reach the lost and invite them to join the wedding. Did you know that bees are the best at math and have solved the traveling salesman that allows them to hit as many flowers in a field without missing one? Even if they only leave their business cards, it could be enough to get a callback!
We need the instinct of a tiny little bee moving our will into the will of God and allowing the world to know the truth. The work ended at the cross. We are asked to receive Jesus to cleanse our sins and be “Born Again” so that we do not return to them through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT.
What others expect of you or me is their will of imposition. If Lucifer was created to reveal to the angels the value of the SON of God and worship made with every pipe and organ, what went wrong? He was the last of God’s Cherubs before the introduction of man. His purpose was to reveal value and call back the backslidden to worship. Instead, he led them to more rebellion because of the congregation who demanded he create like God, totally frustrating when it wasn’t given him to do to begin with.
Yes, God turned HIM away, HIS closest friend, and threw Adam out of the garden as well.
So tell me, how are Catholics Christian again?
No matter how much faith he could have mustered, he would not manipulate the elements. Wills maybe, but not the elements to create.
Why do I say he was the last of the angels? We needed Rachel to give birth to Joseph a picture of the promised SON, and it is then, and only then, the coat of many colors appear, making the brothers behind the veil of Leah (angels) even more jealous of Joseph a picture of Jesus the SON. Who saves the gentiles then calls in the Family of Jacob into the land of plenty.
So you want God to complete the work HE began in you in making you like HIS SON JESUS, do what I did that got me this gig? I wanted to love on Obama, thinking he was the Antichrist, and wanted to wrap my arms around him and thank him for coming; my Jesus is next. That is the key to being completely free and ending the age. Jesus forgives the worst of us when we call out and ask HIM too HE does not turn us away or keep us from telling our testimony by holding back the microphones waiting for me to do something God never equipped me to do. So I must lack faith??? I must be suicidal to stand against the nations at the end of the age or know that no weapon formed against me shall prosper because I have something somebody else needs.
We all need Jesus, but that’s not all I want to share.
The world needs to know the SON of God has value, one man two tasks just like Benjamin! Why this way? Because of LOVE. I have people trying to have me bow to the image of the beast when the jewelry needs to cover the light. We’ll make you keep doing it until you get it right! If bowing to Rome is right with all the fancy stones and no light, then I would rather be wrong. Something tells me I am not!
What are the numbers on the bee revealing? There are 21 raised sections 21 indicates that the trinity is involved. The tail has three sections, and the two spots in front of the head pollen or points we need to pick up. The Psalm is about Jesus as well as David the King. So the head, the pollen, and the tail are six total.
Psalms 21:1-13 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
(2) Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
(3) For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
(4) He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
(5) His glory is great in thy salvation: honor and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(7) For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
(8) Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. (Benjamin)
(9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
(10) Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
(11) For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
(12) Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
(13) Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
Remember Job he started with wealth, and it was taken from him in a test with Satan, then in the end, he got it all back plus more. God permitted him. God did not shout or try and bind him then, and HE could have. HE wanted the SON to be seen by us all. HE promised the angels HE would come. For us to bind the strong man takes knowing the word, takes knowing Jesus. To forgive the ones who harmed you most takes knowing Jesus. If you do not forgive them, they take up rent and hold you back from growing.
Some people are so ignorant they don’t even know they harmed you and may never ask you to forgive them, and that’s on them. It does not hurt to pull them aside and tell them how they hurt you. The better way is to pray. What burdens we must bear when we do not take it to God in prayer.