The book of Daniel reveals much of the nature of God and what it is HE values what is sacred and special to HIM. The Jews were in captivity in Babylon he gave Jehoiakim into the hands of Nebuchadnezzar, and why did God allow this in the third year of his reign?
Daniel 1:1 KJV
(1) In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.
As always they began flirting with strange gods and ignoring the laws of God, idolatry has always brought them into bondage and still to this day idols, and idolators make us serve them and not God. The people whom Jesus came for and asked Peter to feed and take care of will never come to Christ because of idolatry. Jesus was a Jewish man and honored the commandments of God. He would not approve of the Christian Church of Rome today or any day.
Jacob was forced to serve Laban the idolator another seven years because the idolator tricked him and had him into marrying Leah instead of Rachel whom he loved. Rachel represents Earth while Leah, the children behind the veil represent the angels whom God did not works so hard over as HE has done for man.
Idolators trick people and deceive others. The Jews are smart not to get involved with Rome’s brand of Christianity I wish the Pentecostals who claim more of the Spirit of God than anyone else could be as spiritual and as wise as the Jewish people.
The other was to point out not only what makes them captives to serve others, but Daniel also reveals the dream and the kingdoms from head to feet of iron and clay the feet is this generation.
Daniel is a book that is also necessary to use to interpret the last book of the Bible Revelation and to reveal who is iron and who is clay, who goes who stays.
The two legs of iron that will not bend are the two empires who restored the priesthood and call men father and even have HOLY Father’s a term so sacred to Jesus he only ever used it once and had it recorded only once. They refuse to honor the teachings of Christ and bend their knee to his will, and they mock HIS work.
Psalms 56:1-2 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Jonathelemrechokim, Michtam of David, when the Philistines took him in Gath. Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
(2) Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
David, who wrote the Psalm is one man, and if swallowed up and eaten, it could only be once. God is revealing here who his enemies are those who serve him up in a cookie and mock him daily who coincidently are also idolators making others work to serve them in building their one world order. Why is it when people are slain in the spirit, they become more staunch protectors of this idolatrous system? No demons here???
Daniel 1:2 KJV
(2) And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.
They had been captives in Babylon a long time because when Daniel is made the number one of all the other Princes in the kingdom.
Daniel reads the handwriting on the wall because the Son of Nebuchadnezzar Belshazzar is now made king and has taken the Holy Things of God and used him in his drunken orgy like party.
Daniel is not in attendance at the party and is pouting in his room. No, he is not as men of God; we have a party going on in ourselves all the time and what we have is always more filling and rewarding.
Daniel 5:2 KJV
(2) Belshazzar, whiles he tasted the wine, commanded to bring the golden and silver vessels which his father Nebuchadnezzar had taken out of the temple which was in Jerusalem; that the king, and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, might drink therein.
Did I ever tell you how the number 555 follows me around and on my heels moving in is 666.
Daniel is summoned to read the handwriting on the ONE only ONE writing on the wall.
Daniel 5:11 KJV
(11) There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;
Upon reading the handwriting on the wall, Daniel is given something even better third billing in Babylon the other was the Father and the Son. In heaven, the third Position is the HOLY SPIRIT.
I rejoice when I see others rejoicing in God, but I want all to rejoice in God. I am not happy hearing that some Catholics love Christ. When did lifting Jesus or opening the word of God to the world become a false peace plan?
The image on the right reveals as it was in heaven, so it is on the earth God had made himself a friend HOLY unto himself given the most prominent position in the Kingdom the others were jealous of the covering of many-colored stones. He was carrying God’s treasure the lamps of the kingdom the lights as the bringer of light he was not given them all, but he was perfect in his creation holy and not half holy like the angels who with their free will refused to honor God’s will and seen no value in worshiping the Son. Today Christians are the light-bearers. Unfortunately, some only claim to be. They are frauds who would see us in bondage to idolatry and aid in keeping the Jewish people from finding Christ. Because they are so full of the holy spirit with great powers and the word is not as powerful as the gifts.
Want to bet your lift out of here? Jesus is not in the wafer!
How did they do it?
In the tribulation when the mark is imposed for buying or selling, and the faithful saints are gone, the same spirits of Noah’s generation will be loosed on the earth without restriction, and they love the taste of human flesh.
It would be wise before Jesus came back to take the keys from them and give them to the Protestants.
Genesis 49:9-10 KJV
(9) Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
(10) The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
Numbers 24:9 KJV
(9) He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.
I will not address anyone Holy Father other than my Father, the one who sent Christ.
Brother Abel (Holy unto the Lord.)