“If they see the serpent held up on a staff, will they not look to be healed?” ~ Abel
The appointed time’s list began with Father catching my attention with the noted Physicists Stephen Hawking who denied God existed; it was not a casual denial; it was adamant and constant. His death came on the same day Albert Einstein was born 3.14 I do not believe as a Christian in coincidences, so I looked closer into the matter. We know Jesus has the keys to hell and death Hawking’s numbers pointed directly to Psalm 131:1 this Psalm coincidently says there is one God revealed in three persons but still one God 131.
It is truly wonderful to have a relationship with such a marvelous and wonderful God. I then tried a couple of others who were blasphemers deniers and atheist only to find God had their number and the last word. Joseph Smith’s birthday was also a great find as his restored priesthood is a denial of the deity of Christ and HIS finished work. Joseph Smith’s religion has sent many to the abyss separated from God. The elect cannot be deceived, and this entire system has been tricked. Toting the idea they have a true prophet and a completed work of truth while Smith plagiarized the KJV of the Bible from fictitious gold plates from the time of Abraham written in reformed hieroglyphics never seen by anyone else.
When Romney ran for office Pentecostals were going to increase Mormon numbers with their support of him. Isis got stronger, bitter waters came. See my post-Bee Smart Bitter Waters or Sweet Water Which Will it Be?
Rockefeller was before Bill Gates known to be the richest man in the world, and it was at the discovery of oil, as the world was transitioning from coal to crude oil in our warships and with the invention of the combustion engine, this man became the wealthiest of them all. Oil is exposing the enemy who came to steal kill and destroy they do not have enough; they wanted America too like Germany; they want to ruin our gospel.
Rockefeller shaped education with his Foundation Grant’s along with the Dupont’s and Morgan’s Foundations which eroded the foundation of the word of God in America the bankers gave endowments to schools had they only believed as they would. After hearing about these men in the book “The Killing of Uncle Sam,” I thought why not see where his date of death leads me in scripture.
It was after all the dinosaur that aided the beginning of Lucifer’s new world order before man arrived and no doubt the actions of them were rude and crude. The below book is written by a Christian man and gives us ideas of how to rescue America, I already know-how, it is lifting up Jesus as HE requested. He also mentions in his book that our economy is now being funded by the banks who handle the money from Poppy (heroin) production. Which is protected by the CIA who support drug cartels. The lives these people have messed up the angels will sadly watch them burning in the lake of fire. There are just some people who lack a conscience, and God makes it clear he gives them over to a reprobate mind.
In the book, the author talks about the great awakenings and the first happened in New England with a man by the name of Jonothan Edwards, who began his great awakening by preaching the word. I find today’s pastors want the spirit to come down no words necessary, move in the spirit, and we will fall backward and into place???
We be needing no education or learning.
We’re born again we do not need to repent?!? Get rid of those lamps they say, then comes bitter waters like sewage rising from our basements.
“Rockefeller’s wealth soared as kerosene and gasoline grew in importance, and he became the wealthiest person in the country, controlling 90% of all oil in the United States at his peak. Oil was used throughout the country as a light source until the introduction of electricity. Then as fuel after the invention of the automobile. Furthermore, Rockefeller gained enormous influence over the railroad industry, which transported his oil around the country. Standard Oil was the first great business trust in the United States. Rockefeller revolutionized the petroleum industry. His company and business practices came under criticism, particularly in the writings of author Ida Tarbell.
The Supreme Court ruled in 1911 that Standard Oil must be dismantled for violation of federal antitrust laws. It was broken up into 34 separate entities which included companies that became ExxonMobil, Chevron Corporation, and others—some of which still have the highest level of revenue in the world. Individual pieces of the company were worth more than the whole, as shares of these doubled and tripled in value in their early years, and Rockefeller became the country’s first billionaire with a fortune worth nearly 2% of the national economy.” ~ Wiki
The Supreme Court said he was too big, so they broke him up into a lot of smaller companies which he bought stock in and became even richer. Sometimes you just have to take what the world throws at you, even if the god of it didn’t mean too.
A devout Northern Baptist, Rockefeller would read the Bible daily, attend prayer meetings twice a week and even led his own Bible study with his wife. Burton Folsom Jr. has noted, “he sometimes gave tens of thousands of dollars to Christian groups, while, at the same time, he was trying to borrow over a million dollar to expand his business. His philosophy of giving was founded upon biblical principles. He truly believed in the biblical principle found in Luke 6:38, ‘Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.’
Sadly later in life, he became a Social Darwinist, and his foundations began supporting and funded abortion clinics to aid in population control.
Only the Rothschild’s were wealthier, and the philosophy of Mayer Amschel Rothschild was he did not care who King or President was as long as he had the wealth of a nation he had the power.
John D. Rockefeller died on May 23, 1937 (aged 97)
5+23+19+37 = 84 This man was a Christian and believed in God and Christ.
Psalms 84:1-12 KJV
(1) How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
(2) My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
(3) Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
(4) Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
(5) Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
(6) Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
(7) They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
(8) O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
(9) Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
(10) For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
(11) For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
(12) O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Add his age to the equation what God did for one HE can do for another.
5+23+19+37+97= 181 minus 150 Psalms and 31 Proverbs brings us to Ecclesiastes 1:1-18
(1) The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
(2) Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
(3) What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
(4) One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
(5) The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
(6) The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
(7) All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
(8) All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
(9) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
(10) Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
(11) There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
(12) I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
(13) And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
(14) I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
(15) That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
(16) I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
(17) And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
(18) For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
There is somebody wiser than King Solomon.