The prize is the relationship the reconciliation back to God the creator. These words were spoken by Jesus and HE would be the one I would trust in most because of who HE is. I put my trust in no other.
You can take the tight rope I was meant to walk and tell me to do this or that to go faster or slower or to lean left or right while shaking it but let me remind you it is the loved ones you have been praying for to find Christ on my back.
The angels insisted on seeing the most high God and God gave everything to Christ because HE alone honored the word to the T (cross).
God insists you and I read the word on our own and to trust in no man.
(7) Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
(8) For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
(9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
(10) I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. ~ Jesus
God is Spirit HE is eternal and Jesus was not spared any light John’s Gospel tells us HE was the light of the world and in HIM there is no darkness.
(9) That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
(10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
(11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
His own that HE came to is Israel who on the world stage represents the angels in heaven loyal to God loyal to the law, who remained to worship the SON of man in faith, before the dawn of man.
Israel is being watched by the angels to see how men will treat them if allowed in heaven. But just like the angels in heaven awaiting the SON of man, the Jewish people await the Messiah and only the body of Christ can reveal the Messiah to them. In the day of Jesus, they wanted someone who would throw off the shackles of Rome and place a King like David to rule again the nation of Israel.
A suffering servant was not what they were looking for. The priesthood was blind and pomp and ignorant of scripture thus in crucifying HIM the Father accepts Jesus as the final offering for the Sins of Men and no longer does the world need the pomp and priesthood any sacrifice made after Jesus would be totally worthless. (Things clearly have not changed much if a priesthood still exists they remain ignorant of what’s going on. ) Satan always used a priesthood to do his bidding and make slaves of the people who hoped in them.
Let your hope be in Christ, for over two thousand years the resurrected priesthood has never bent their knee to the understanding of the will of God. Thus we find the legs of Iron and each leg consisted of a Holy Father Jesus said to call no man “father” on the earth you have but one and that one was called by Jesus only once Holy Father.
(9) I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
(10) And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
(11) And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
What is the goal of God? To get the greatest amount to the cross which means I will be needing help at some point the church needs to not be divided but united so that like a transformer we can rise up and reveal to the world our Majesty overthrow Rome explain the message to the world that Jesus Christ is Lord and it is over!
Why oh man of God have you know understanding of the wisdom laid before you?
The only power I want is the power to praise Jesus all the days of my life.
To enter into the narrow gate you must not walk alone invite Jesus into your heart who kept the laws you could not. For in the Born Again believer lives the high priest who inspected the sacrifice and made HIM his BFF.
(3) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
The dragon is now visible!
The map comes from the Jesuit website. Is the world a better place is America any longer the nation we once so loved?