During WWII, when the Socialist NAZI Party were in power, you could hide God’s chosen people and protect them in Barns and buildings with false walls. They had a chance, and in this new system with facial recognition, RFID chips, cell phones, and heat-sensing equipment, hiding Christians and Jewish people will most likely be impossible.
God, who loves us beyond measure, has a place where we can all hide until the wicked finish destroying themselves.
But you must be “Born Again” and not an apostate that keeps the Jewish people from finding Christ.
Jews who will not come to Christ will be left behind, including those who failed to show them the Christ of scripture or took a stand not to protect HIS word and embrace HIS laws.
Isaiah 26:10-21 KJV
(10) Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
(11) LORD, when thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: but they shall see, and be ashamed for their envy at the people; yea, the fire of thine enemies shall devour them.
(12) LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.
(13) O LORD our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name.
(14) They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.
(15) Thou hast increased the nation, O LORD, thou hast increased the nation: thou art glorified: thou hadst removed it far unto all the ends of the earth.
(16) LORD, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.
(17) Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD.
(18) We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
(19) Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
(20) Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
(21) For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
God caused the first casualty of the war with a man for looking with favor upon Abel. Abel understood the value of the blood in sacrificing a lamb to cover his shame; his heart was right before God. This respect got Abel killed. Abel realized that God shed the first blood on earth to make clothing for his parents to cover their SHAME. The Bible does not tell us that Adam and Eve then did the same for their offspring before the birth of Cain. It was a curse that came on all humanity, including those who were here born before the fall. We are led to believe that Eve had been giving birth before the fall because the curse after the fall was an increase in pain in childbirth. When she gets Cain, she states God had given her a man Genesis 4:1; this is a new thing for her.
God gave me a crop circle to do, and after doing it, I noticed many in the Church and outside the Church getting verbally indignant against me. You can only beat an animal so many times before he begins feeling uncomfortable around his master. Maybe I should not have made the interpretation, but I was on a roll of laughter at the plan of God to take down the kingdom of darkness.
After getting the call, my unsaved step-family began getting attacked.
Jude 1:5-10 KJV
(5) I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
(6) And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
(7) Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
(8) Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
(9) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
(10) But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Below is the crop circle that opened my eyes to the demons in the Church. It was meant to be a LORD rebuke thee moment. I took the attacks personally.
The premise is that God created a covering for HIS SON made up of all precious stones to reveal the SON’s value to those angels who saw no value in HIM. Lucifer should have promoted those who believed rather than joining those who refused to believe. Today those who refuse to believe fully play Church and continue the same sacrifice hiding God’s word away from those who desperately need to hear it.
They are at the moment hell bound and grounded to see the fruit of their labor.
They deliberately break the commandments and place offenses in the face of the Jewish people whom Jesus desires to win to himself so they may escape the wrath to come.
Be discerning to whose side you are on.
The invisible HOLY FATHER is the only one of the three choices that can assist you and ensure the angels take you away.
The image is called I should have made my SON a cup holder; the idea is to cut out all parts and place two legs per horn of star facing each other. There are five points on the star and fifteen straight lines to cut on the legs. 5 x 15 =75; there are ten legs, and in Psalm 75, we have ten verses.
Psalms 75:1-10 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, Altaschith, A Psalm or Song of Asaph. Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
(2) When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
(3) The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
(4) I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
(5) Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
(6) For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
(7) But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
(8) For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
(9) But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
(10) All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
I guess verse 10 does not include me on the righteous side. Who do I think I am opening up the word of God for all your unsaved relatives and friends you have been praying for? It is not up to me to prove I’m the first and last casualty of the war.
Little Secret Ezekiel 33:6 and the sword are the same. To be without a spot or blemish, you must forgive and embrace him. Just as I wanted to embrace Obama thinking he was the antichrist.
Any peace plan other than this one guarantees this is coming quickly. It will keep Biden in office when the economy collapses; he’s their buddy and made it happen for China.
Look what they have planned for your families left behind!