This one of God’s most majestic birds’ an eagle is a hunter and is mentioned as one of the four faces on the beasts that surround the throne of God Revelation 4:7. Eagle is mention 25 times while its plural eagles are mentioned nine times in the KJV.
We are told in Isaiah 40:31 KJV, But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.
I have high blood pressure and do not know if this will hold for me much longer.
The eyesight is so keen in hunting its prey color vision with resolution and clarity are the most prominent features of eagles’ eyes; hence sharp-sighted people are sometimes referred to as “eagle-eyed.” Eagles can identify five distinctly-colored squirrels and locate their prey even if hidden.
The eagle eye is among the strongest in the animal kingdom, with an eyesight estimated at 4 to 8 times stronger than that of the average human. An eagle is said to be able to spot a rabbit 2 miles (3.2km) away. Although an eagle may only weigh 10 pounds (4.5 kg), its eyes are roughly the same size as those of a human. As the eagle descends from the sky to attack its prey, the muscles in the eyes continuously adjust the curvature of the eyeballs to maintain sharp focus and accurate perception throughout the approach and attack.
Many of you may have caught on I have an eagle eye I can spot things others can’t.
I was called a bird brain many tines by a teenager in my neighborhood who was just plain mean he did not respect his mother he died having tried to plot my demise. My brother witnessed him threaten my life, and weeks later he was killed in his car along with his drug supplier who was driving his car and ended up in a wheelchair and later on in life took his own life.
Hypnosis is the surrendering of one’s will and the reason so many so-called abductees relay the same descriptions of their alien encounters because the individual went to sleep while the other spirit in the room the hypnotist summons another spirit and of course the reports almost always the same.
The man comes out of his hypnotic trance the demon invited more friends into his home, and the man goes off feeling special as he has been chosen and believes we are not alone. Talk to him of Christ, and it’s you who are misguided.
Try Jesus HE lets you know you are not alone, and HE will give you the HOLY SPIRIT that will lead you into all truth and stick closer than a brother.
This fear of having to be accountable and answer to God is solved in Jesus.
Most Christians know we are not alone that a cloud of witnesses surrounds us; there are angelic spirits, and there are demonic spirits who would drive you further from God and his word. It’s in trying to explain it that it is difficult for some because they begin to doubt and with peer pressure, they give in to the alien agenda. Had they been “Born Again,” this would not happen.
So here is the billion-dollar question why is it those who are slain in the spirit come up with a new affection and support for another Jesus? They become more protective of the woman God hates and claim they do not know who the woman is in Revelation 18? But they have the HOLY SPIRIT and seem very evangelical? Keep in mind above the hypnotist is one spirit opening the door for another.
In the 1920’s it began it has become some proof of the “Holy Spirit” while the word goes ignored? What is darknesses purpose? To separate you from being effective for Christ and leave the word hidden. Pentecostalism is growing Catholicism is in decline but protected by them as a Christian denomination there is no true repentance while the dragon’s treasury remains protected to send more to war in their plots to profit.
The key to knowing who it is that can be trusted are the ones who are winning the Jewish people to Christ as Jesus requested Peter to do. Pagan idols or ones with Christian titles have no place in the kingdom. Jesus is coming back is this what you want HIM to find our government looking like the fourth Reich?
Psalms 137:1-9 KJV
(1) By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
(2) We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
(3) For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
(4) How shall we sing the LORD’S song in a strange land?
(5) If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
(6) If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
(7) Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
(8) O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
(9) Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Isaiah 54:4-10 KJV
(4) Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
(5) For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
(6) For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
(7) For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
(8) In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
(9) For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
(10) For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Answer me the question why do you not lean the other way?
Revelation 18:4-11 KJV
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
(8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
(9) And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
(10) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
(11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
The image below is a picture of all the merchants who do business with her.
Because we left HIS effigy in the dirt and did not care, we loved with enablers love, a liberal love one not defending or worthy of the kingdom refusing to go above the head and crush it to set the captives free. Hiding the truth from Israel that this is not a Christian organization ut a beast that steals kills, and destroys. Who uses the most sacred of God’s birds to proceed him in battle.
There are 66 books in the Bible, and the sixth book of the new testament is Romans 666 need I say more?
The following passage is called Judgment of the whole Earth.
Isaiah 24:1-23 KJV
(1) Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
(2) And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
(3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and thoroughly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.
(4) The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
(5) The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
(6) Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
(7) The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.
(8) The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.
(9) They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.
(10) The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
(11) There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
(12) In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.
(13) When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.
(14) They shall lift up their voice; they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD; they shall cry aloud from the sea.
(15) Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
(16) From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! The treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.
(17) Fear, and the pit, and the snare are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
(18) And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
(19) The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
(20) The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
(21) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
(22) And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
(23) Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
So who wants to help me lift what Satan built and hid using the Jews in Egypt while we watch the curse begin to lift.
Jeremiah 4:27-28 KJV
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.