[spreaker type=standard width=100% autoplay=false episode_id=5260688]
You must decide how you wish to leave here. However, to get on board this ship, there is only one way and the angels will leave behind those whom do not know it or who have not surrendered to the will of G-d in Christ.
The church must prepare in an orderly and obedient fashion in such a way that the world will understand the hour so that those left behind can enter in the old-fashioned way. Which is the same way they sent many a Christian by way of martyrdom, through the tunnel and into the light.
(36) Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
(37) He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
NASA vid’s and England’s crop images confirm angels and I are all here prepared to do the will of G-d in Christ.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so SHALL it be in the end of this world.
(41) The Son of man SHALL send forth his angels, and they SHALL gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And SHALL cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then SHALL the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
There is no finality to death you either enter heaven, or you don’t. G-d did not make hell for man but for his rebellious angels. If one rejects G-d’s love, then you made the same choice they did, leaving only one option, spending your eternity with them. If all were to enter heaven without ones will conformed to the will of G-d it would not be heaven but the continued same insanity we deal with here.
G-d only made one way into heaven and through one individual we must pass. Jesus the Son and G-d the Father are one and the same to see one; you see the other. The Son is the visible image of the invisible G-d for without him; nothing is made. Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The Son of G-d has enemies they are all those whom reject him.
For man, Jesus is the redeemer, deliverer author of scripture and the Son, whom the angels were foretold would come. G-d keeps his promises James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
The four circles lifting the ship are given two meanings those making resurrection understand and keep the first four commandments, those who honor G-d keep his laws with Holy Spirit assist.
(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
(5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy G-d am a jealous G-d, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
(6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
(7) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy G-d in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
(8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
(10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy G-d: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
(11) For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
To make the star-ship it is also imperative you understand the first four gospels of the new testament and know who Jesus is and why his sacrifice is so important to G-d and that a priesthood is no longer necessary. If you or your minister sided with those whom clearly break the second commandment and placed stumbling blocks in the way of those whom Jesus came for first the Jewish people and or Muslims then by tribulation you will enter by way of the star gate martyrdom. Come to think of it as it stands now I’m thinking we need a smaller ship.
There are eight equal sized circles around the gate four sit in the engine section. Two smaller ones are also in that section as well. We are going into the heavens beyond the stars in a twinkle of an eye. Let’s look at Psalm Eight to see if we can find objects a spaceship would encounter.
(1) To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
(2) Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
(3) When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
(4) What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
(5) For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
(6) Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
(7) All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
(8) The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
(9) O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Staying with two objects the second would be to add all the circles we come up with fourteen…
(1) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no G-d. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
(2) The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek G-d.
(3) They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(4) Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
(5) There were they in great fear: for G-d is in the generation of the righteous.
(6) Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
(7) Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.