On November 5, 1605, a plot to blow up Parliament along with King James had been foiled when they discovered a hired Catholic assassin came to England; I am even surprised there was such a thing within the church. I don’t see the love of Christ in that at all?
It was a plot conceived by the Jesuits of that day. Today they are more organized with infiltration and subversion into the Protestant churches and offices in America. You cannot change the nature of a shark or remove the spots from a leopard.
They may promise not to eat you or kill you, but a shark is a shark it only knows to deceive and cheat others of life. Hey look we are for pro-life, we have hospitals, but make sure you pay our reasonable bills and buy our prescribed medications. We will offer you last rights, but until then you have no rights at all.
5+11+16+05 = Psalm 37
Psalms 37:1-40 KJV
(1) Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
(2) For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
(3) Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
(4) Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
(5) Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
(6) And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
(7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
(8) Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
(9) For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
(10) For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.
(11) But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
(12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
(13) The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.
(14) The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.
(15) Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
(16) A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
(17) For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
(18) The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
(19) They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
(20) But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
(21) The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
(22) For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
(23) The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.
(24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
(25) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
(26) He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.
(27) Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
(28) For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
(29) The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
(30) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
(31) The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
(32) The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
(33) The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
(34) Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
(35) I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
(36) Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
(37) Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
(38) But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
(39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
(40) And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
The Pilotfish is the only friend to a shark he cleans the parasites from the body of the shark will even swim into the shark’s mouth to clean its teeth. You can be sure in the bigger picture of things the pilot fish is getting left behind with the shark.
I do not support mob violence I will, however, support the praising and worshiping of Jesus as we have uncovered the final plot.
This is a soldier IN GOD’S ARMY must read or listen to book, had the plotters of 1605 been informed about the finished work of Christ on the cross and that our priest lives in our heart and that his work dismantled the purpose HIS priesthood was created, to begin with.
These men may have been rehabilitated and lived happy Jesus filled lives as Protestants winning others to the Bible Unfortunately because the Bible had not been freely printed at the time and shared, they were at the mercy of Romes Emporer wearing new clothes and his deceitful priests.
Today we have no excuse and thanks to King James and his 54 translators we have a Bible that has set many revivals ablaze and rescued many souls from the fires of hell.
To snicker at it or laugh at it is disgusting to me.
Psalms 12:4-8 KJV
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
What is being preserved the words of scripture purified seven times. Thou shalt preserve them.
Let’s see the corrupted translation of this passage.
Psalms 12:4-8 NASB
(5) “Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy, Now I will arise,” says the LORD; “I will set him in the safety for which he longs.”
No, it was him in safety from him that puffeth at him. Which means the cock who pushes forth his chest in pride against the servant of God will be rescued from him with the puffed up chest. the pastor who claims he knows God and knows what God wants while hiding the word and denying God his glory shall be put in his place.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
Purified can be substituted with refined. One does say more than the other.
Like in Genesis 4:4 respect is a seven letter word and is more significant than regard used by the NASB and for a good reason, God used the word Respect. The devil and his pilot fish will respect Abel and his offering.
Again the same people who gave you NASA gave you NASB its all about their new world order. Father and I like the old world order before the fall and the rebellion.
(7) You, O LORD, will keep them; You will preserve him from this generation forever.
(8) The wicked strut about on every side When vileness is exalted among the sons of men.
No, it is vile men exalted not vileness it is the men who make it vileness.
It was working well until the harlot started having more offspring and men who would corrupt the word of God while claiming it was the word of God who stands with her these are the Pilotfish.