In a pagan mass, the bells are rung three times to signify the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and that something supernatural is happening at the altar. It’s a great mystery that only they understand. Please note that these three F.S.H. are mentioned in the Mormon religion as well but have different meanings altogether. That the same Jesus who died on the cross and was hated by the religious people of his day, because HE the Christ would not honor their traditions created by them, now does whatever they tell him to do?
They say the five Latin words which turn the wafer into the body of Jesus it has now become God by the hands of a reprobate. So when given to the people they can believe they have received Christ. With no word hidden in their heart so they may not offend HIM, they are led into pagan practices that the Bible never speaks of but clearly warns against. One of them is talking to the dead, God said it was an abomination to do so or repetitious prayer Jesus warned us against be not like the heathen with repetitious prayer.
If you desire to win souls or concerned for your own this is a must listen to. Every serious soldier in the kingdom should listen to this. You stand with the harlot here on this side you will stand with her in judgment. Don’t enable her to be drunk on the blood of the saints pull the saints out and take her money away, use it for something more rewarding like celebrating the return of Christ. The three bells I want you to look closer at is Abel, Abe L., and A. Bell.
God is a one God revealed in three persons we call them the trinity and the word reveals them in several places. Jesus told us to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and do all that HE commanded making everyone a disciple a follower of HIM.
Psalm 110:1 Shows that one sits at the others right hand, what is clever about this passage the Earth is God’s footstool, and HE tells HIS SON HE is going to make HIS enemies HIS footstool.
Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
It means there is a turning so that the Son’s feet will rest upon the earth, they sit side by side as depicted in this crop circle that points to Psalm 110.
One God in heaven the other revealed on Earth both the same more blessed are they that have not seen and believed.
Side by side the little holes and larger holes add up to 55 x the two larger circles for 110 Psalm 110:1-2 The pattern is that of a chainsaw blade angels asked to see the SON ripping G-d in two. We are all learning something about the value of worship and that of the right just and HOLY one.
Now for the three Abel’s
Time begins tick, tick at the fall of man, for man the timer begins when Adam’s will is split between doing good or evil.
Prior to the fall, only one will was operating that keeps no record of time in fact the eight in the position it is in is the symbol for infinity and God is infinite and infinitely wise. Adam we are told was 125 years old when he had Seth who replaced Abel who died when Adam was 120.
Given the heavy mourning Eve and he underwent five years would be enough. They now understood more clearly what they brought into the world they now understood “you shall surely die.”, up until Abel the only things that died were animals to clothe the offspring of theirs. God cursed the whole Earth for the sake of man that meant even their offspring from before the fall.
God has always had a family plan.
(30) And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? (31) And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (32) And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Abel was was the first man to die the first man to crossover and meet the angel’s his age was just a child of less than or equal to 120 who proceeded his father who lived to be 930 years old Genesis 5:5. That’s 810 years with no bosom for Abel to be held in. The angels pick up the slack, they understand that they are responsible for what is taking place on planet Earth. To them, Abel’s spirit is like the new pet and to top it off he is made in the image of God. The angels are just like your own children when they come home with a stray and who really ends up taking care of it? It’s almost like Abel to them was a picture of the promise of the Son of Man who was to sit at the Fathers right hand.
(1). In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
(2) Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
(3) What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
(4) Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
(5) Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
(6) My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
(7) I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
Abe L number two he was a great man who became the leader of a great nation he was called honest Abe Lincoln No one really knows why they called him that but he was fair in all of his doings, as a Lawyer he defended a Catholic priest who was being slandered by those within his own Church. When the priest went to ask for the bill Lincoln requested it be only fifty dollars. The Priest felt the services were at least worth two-thousand dollars as Lincoln had traveled far and lodged while the trial was underway. By keeping the cost low Lincoln was helping the poor in this priests congregation.
During his term, he set out to find the soldiers better weapons to help win the war and had demonstrations in Washington of their performance to speed up congress in the purchase of them if deemed exceptional.
One of the finest Presidents we had he was wise when he led the Civil war to abolish slavery to deliver the prisoners. After the war was over he did not seek the death of the prisoners or vengeance upon them he began to restore the union with forgiveness.
There was more than one attempt on his life while visiting his troops a soldier was shot missing him by a few inches.
For if the world knew then what it was really about we would be having holy wars still. In heaven every man is free and joy abounds. On earth, as it is in heaven that’s the way it should be. It is told by the Priest he defended Charles Chiniquy that Rome plotted his death. It was a day or so earlier before the deed was done they were telling others within a Catholic community he had been assassinated. The same thing happened with a report about world trade center seven hours before it went down because the broadcast was done from England and they were reading the boilerplate propaganda no doubt. Spin city came to throw some more confusion into it until it did not matter anymore.
What a tangled web we weave. Jesus is coming back we do not need war, we need celebration.
Born February 12, 1809, Sinking Spring Farm, Kentucky, U.S.
This man is special so I am led to do his birthdate first.
(1) Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
(2) The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
(3) The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
(4) I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.
(5) Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?
(6) And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.
(7) All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.
(8) An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.
(9) Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.
(10) But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.
(11) By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.
(12) And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
(13) Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
Died April 15, 1865 (aged 56) Washington, D.C., U.S. Assassination
(1) A Prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed, and poureth out his complaint before the LORD. Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.
(2) Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
(3) For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.
(4) My heart is smitten, and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.
(5) By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin.
(6) I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.
(7) I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
(8) Mine enemies reproach me all the day; and they that are mad against me are sworn against me.
(9) For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping,
(10) Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up, and cast me down.
(11) My days are like a shadow that declineth; and I am withered like grass.
(12) But thou, O LORD, shalt endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations.
(13) Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
(14) For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof.
(15) So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.
(16) When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
(17) He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
(18) This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.
(19) For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth;
(20) To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
Lincoln was used by God to do that.
(21) To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;
(22) When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.
(23) He weakened my strength in the way; he shortened my days.
(24) I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.
He is Lincoln!
(25) Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
(26) They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
(27) But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
(28) The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.
4+15+18+65+56 = 158 takes me to Proverbs 8 is there something in Proverbs eight than can reveal his character?
(1) Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
(2) She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
(3) She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
(4) Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
(5) O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
(6) Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
(7) For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
(8) All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
(9) They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
(10) Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
(11) For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
(12) I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
(13) The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
(14) Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
(15) By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
(16) By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
(17) I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
(18) Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
(19) My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
(20) I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
(21) That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
(22) The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
(23) I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
(24) When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
(25) Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
(26) While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
(27) When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
(28) When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
(29) When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
(30) Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
(31) Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
(32) Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
(33) Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
(34) Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
(35) For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
(36) But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
They put Lincoln on a penny because the bankers hated him for making the plantation owners pay wages meaning less money in their coffers. He was not always on the FIVE dollar bill that was an act of divine intervention.
A. Bell number three
This man was the creator of the greatest invention of all time a tool in which to call your neighbors and pray with those who needed it schedule meetings and invite friends over for dinner. The phone is amazing where would we be without communication?
When I speak I want to speak the oracles of God, my words seek to lift up Jesus help me Lord to exalt your name among the heathen.
In the phone system, 555 is not used to communicate with reserved for information only or for the LORD to make final last day plans he needs a communicator.
Unfortunately not a Christian or has it been edited out of his life by the atheist community? All that I have read up on his family and the family tree it is sad to say he may be calling on Jesus every day and not getting any answers.
Born March 3, 1847, Edinburgh, Scotland
Died August 2, 1922 (aged 75) Beinn Bhreagh, Nova Scotia, Canada
8+2+19+22+75 – Psalm 126 Thanks to him we will be making a lot of calls in these last days.
(1) When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
(2) Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
(3) The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
(4) Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
(5) They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
(6) He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Speaking of phones God does have that family and friends plan still going on.
(30) And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
(31) And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
(32) And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
So which of you, Christians want to clobber me with a rock?
Or finish the work HE began in you and give me a big hug, thank me for coming Jesus is next!
Lucifer was supposed to bring God back the praise from the congregation, I thank God and give Him the glory for every hug I get.
God’s Justice has Mercy embedded in it.