2 Timothy 3:16-17
(16) All scripture is given by inspiration of G-d, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
(17) That the man of G-d may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
The Bible is G-d’s word and this is just one of those famous 3:16’s and like the other that is rarely seen the 3:17 here is often overlooked as well. Odd how Satan works in and through us to do these things. John 3:17 is often overlooked which is the verse of greater value because it deals why John 3:16 is there to begin with.
A Conductor of an Orchestra has only so many beats of music to work with afterwards the crescendo to the final closing piece. If the Maestro fails and the work sours, then the audience blames him. Should G-d’s Maestro fail Him G-d will seek another to take his place.
The man whom brings G-d the greatest honor the greatest respect can never lose his place. If we do not win England, we will not win America. G-d wills to place a head upon His church to win the final battle I was not sent to do this alone. Two heads are always better than one. However, I am seeking 17 heads of a Christian nature Born Again and seeking to serve G-d with no ties to the harlot f in America, twelve in England. The older shall serve the younger England will serve America in the harvest. Just ask Tony Blair,who is watching our money all 700 billion dollars of it, it is only one third of what I need to bring in Fathers harvest.
America reveals who the harlot is. He is doing the revealing in these last moments. Protestant men of G-d have always known who it was, yet so many have sold out and betrayed Christ in support of her; they will be cast away like Judas, whom originally betrayed Christ. Heaven is meant for those who love G-d with all their heart, mind and soul. G-d is still a jealous G-d and idols keep too many away from a full relationship with Him.
G-d will not allow idols a place in worship for the Jews or the Muslims or for any man. The blind need to open their eyes.
If the Queen of England dies before hearing her word and learning the meaning of her crop circles the enemy will have more souls added to his side. Less running to the cross in time for rapture, ministers have been crying fire it is now time to show the world the arsonist but first a fire for G-d then the same man for the tribulation.
The Resurrection waits for no man 2015 added is 35 or written 3.5 or 555 where as 2016 is 36 or 3.6 666, and we need the White House in 2016 to reveal to the world what the enemy has been building for G-d’s precious Bible believers and those whom refuse the mark.
The tables are turning, and Haman will face his own gallows. W will be victorious. It is like as it was in heaven one instrument used to divide the kingdoms. G-d did not want it this way rebellion forced the hand of G-d; he only created beauty and that which was most beautiful became prideful.
(17) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
(21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
(22) Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
(23) Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
(23) But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
(24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve G-d and mammon.
Proving the accuracy of scripture along with the fact the prophecies found within it are trustworthy shows G-d is on His throne. It is the only book that contains G-d’s overall plans and reveals G-d’s peace plan that the world so desperately needs. Which in fact will bring G-d the greatest glory.
(23) And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
(24) And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
(25) And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
The transgressors have come to be full; they have built their one-world order but desperately lack a peace plan. The Bible was written by light to hide away the plans that it clearly reveals. It is only with the author by one’s side that the mysteries are revealed. It is G-d and G-d alone who chooses whom he wills to give away the kingdoms of the earth. Resurrection will wait for no man mercy is extended only a short time those who know me hold billions of souls in their hands. To let them hear truth or not that is the question?
(17) For therein is the righteousness of G-d revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of G-d is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) Because that which may be known of G-d is manifest in them; for G-d hath shewed it unto them.
(20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and G-dhead; so that they are without excuse:
If we take the man out of the equation as originally made we get Psalm 51:1-19 King David was sorry for his sin with Bathsheba and repented because he knew G-d and had a relationship with Him. He suffered the consequences of his actions sin must be dealt with. No relationship to G-d, no heaven for the individual, die in your sin forfeit heaven.
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O G-d, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
(2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
(3) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
(4) Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
(5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
(6) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
(7) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
(8) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
(9) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O G-d; and renew a right spirit within me.
(11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
(13) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
(14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O G-d, thou G-d of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
(15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
(16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
(17) The sacrifices of G-d are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O G-d, thou wilt not despise.
(18) Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
(19) Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
(1) A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O G-d, thou art my G-d; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
(2) To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
(3) Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
(4) Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
(5) My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
(6) When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
(7) Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
(8) My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
(9) But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
(10) They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
(11) But the king shall rejoice in G-d; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.
Five in America
Twelve in England