[spreaker type=standard width=100% autoplay=false episode_id=5118897]
Women play a crucial role in the final harvest because they help identify Satan and his crowd. When Jesus was here he took careful interest in the honoring and respecting of women. Always remember what G-d said to Adam.
Genesis 3:17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
G-d did not say you couldn’t touch it, then why did Eve say it? Genesis 3:3 Adam fed the fire when he told Eve not to touch it. Upon touching it, she did not die. It only led to the next conclusion; he lied to me. It is a common mistake most women make about their men.
The 33rd prophecy in the Bible is given to a woman Rebeka, in her womb is two nations she gives birth to Jacob and Esau. In Genesis 33 both the brothers unite and make peace, what began as fear turns into love and embrace.
Thirty three becomes a significant number in scripture as it reveals division. Jesus is 33 when he goes to the cross, when the two face each other we have the revelation of 8 perfection. The symbol for infinity when resting on its side. It is 3 days one leaves the other and returns to unite and raise the son from the dead always being at Fathers right hand sitting face to face.
Esau married into Ishmael’s family Genesis 28:9. In Genesis 36 we list Esau’s descendants. When did the two begin their hate towards each other mothers? We know Josephs brothers sold him to Ishmaelites who made a slave of him in Egypt Genesis 37:28 no fighting between the boys then.
It comes after Christ and the instigator of the fight is Rome. If they had not lied to the Arabs about the messiah and shared the gospel of Jesus Christ instead of taking authority over it. Muhammad’s story would have been different. If they did not create the problem then why feel the need to fulfill a prophecy the bible never speaks of and is found only in the Hadith? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi or better known as the hidden Imam. Obama cost Rome 700 billion dollars well G-d knew the enemy would lie so the Christians have a something like it only it has been a secret until now, an ancient awaiting to be awakened.
Sadly, if man hadn’t fallen then the angels would have never met the Son whom G-d prized so highly in which they worshiped. To them the Son was the Most High G-d and the reason that life existed.
Song of Solomon 8:10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.
In the last message, we talked only a little on the subject of sex while using the image of a male phallus. It is a subject father does not want me to avoid because so many have given up heaven because of it.
It has been sort of a Paradox why give us the desires and tell us to refrain from it? It is another measure of how much you love Him. Those whom love him will seek Him for the strength and the power to honor Him.
In the message of the womb where it appears to look like the iris in the television series “Sargate SG-1″( image posted below) if G-d had done it that way so that only the right one could pass the gate, multiplication would have been impossible.
The angels/sons of G-d in Genesis 6 gave up heaven for sex. They in the spiritual remorse over the matter and will never side with the first group in an attempt to overthrow the Son’s throne. They were made a promise by Gabriel, and Father means to keep it. Islam will never fall because of this promise made to the spirits behind the Prince of Persia given to them by Gabriel.
The world can rejoice because we will not all bow to idols and become Catholic because of it. G-d is wanting to lift Protestantism as the light that shines most favorably upon His Son. Those Protestant churches that lean in support of Rome whose history has been filled with killing, stealing and destroying are without question ministers of darkness appearing as ministers of light counterfeits developed by the mother of harlots whom G-d has called her.
So Rome who represents the first group that wanted to take over heaven they have no interest in women. Women did not exist in their rebellion. They need to surrender and not to the second group led by the kings and Prince of Persia Daniel 10:13. They need to surrender to the true Christian saints who are in the middle of this war, which understand love and romance. It is true loves kiss that breaks the curse and wakes the sleeping beauty.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
What will happen in the tribulation to transgender people? Hopefully, we can get them before we leave. Today many men try to become women it is confusion, especially if you are a righteous male being deceived by one. G-d says he will give many over to a reprobate mind and harden their hearts like he did the pharaoh in Egypt. Doctors who perform such surgeries are in the same boat and it needs to cease prior to the resurrection. Deceiving others is a specialty of the transgender group and if left behind they may continue their deception and turn others in who side with Christ.
If the transgender group remorse and repent surrender to Christ and remain single prior to the rapture, we will spare their souls. If they get left behind, then they know where they were headed. If left it will be time for them to stand for Christ in the tribulation and refuse the mark. To take the mark would be eternal misery one without escape.
This first image shows a spirit with large breasts displaying them to the world, some do it without any shame. The bottom image displays that the angels know the difference between a man and a woman in the middle of them is a child only the male torso is counted and the circles that are dotted are not. G-d made women to procreate and the glands are meant to feed her children as well as to draw attention that she is a woman. G-d brought Eve to Adam as a gift. Women if you let G-d he can set you up with the right man. Men G-d can put you with the right woman either way each will own a bible and attend church while being doers of the word not just hearers.
(1) My G-d, my G-d, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
(2) O my G-d, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
(3) But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
(4) Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
(5) They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
(6) But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
(7) All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
(8) He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
(9) But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother’s breasts.
(10) I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my G-d from my mother’s belly.
(11) Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
(12) Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
(13) They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
(14) I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
(15) My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
(16) For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
(17) I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
(18) They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
(19) But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
(20) Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
(21) Save me from the lion’s mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
(22) I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
(23) Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
(24) For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
(25) My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
(26) The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
(27) All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
(28) For the kingdom is the LORD’S: and he is the governor among the nations.
(29) All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
(30) A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
(31) They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
(1) Say ye unto your brethren, Ammi; and to your sisters, Ruhamah.
(2) Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
(3) Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
(4) And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.
(5) For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.
(6) Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.
(7) And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
(8) For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
(9) Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
(10) And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.
(11) I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.
(12) And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
(13) And I will visit upon her the days of Baalim, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgat me, saith the LORD.
(14) Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.
(15) And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
(16) And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
(17) For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.
(18) And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
(19) And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
(20) I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
(21) And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth;
(22) And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel.
(23) And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my G-d.
I have a Gomer and G-d is making a remake of an old story only it will be beautiful for all. It is always true loves kiss that awakens a sleeping beauty. Adam and Eve lost the romance in the fall G-d meant it for all.
The fifth commandment is one I have never broken, what a better way to end the age then to bring honor to his parents and G-d by having the family he never had? What would have been Abel’s descendants like? They would have been sinners who knew how to honor G-d. Satan did not respect the offering and he needs a peace plan and a body, he has never been good at sharing or honoring Christ now he will just have to wait for Jesus to finish His 3.5 years G-d chooses one light bearer out of the earth to carry his lamps maybe now Abel can stop crying.
We will need to awaken the matchmakers in our congregations as well. This needs to happen before the resurrection no one should enter heaven without someone special by their side. Jesus said there will be marrying and giving in marriage before we board the ark to our eternal home.
So all you mothers and grandmothers solid in the faith look out G-d is calling you into a last day ministry one that we can all enjoy.
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O G-d, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
(2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
(3) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
(4) Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
(5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
(6) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
(7) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
(8) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
(9) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O G-d; and renew a right spirit within me.
(11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
(13) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
(14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O G-d, thou G-d of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
(15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
(16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
(17) The sacrifices of G-d are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O G-d, thou wilt not despise.
(18) Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
(19) Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
All the pieces to procreate are on this page, G-d is fully aware of what has been going on and whom is going in the first resurrection it all hinges on the relationship with the Son and children of G-d.